- The average mum gets 17 minutes ‘me-time’ per day.
- Women are the breadwinners in 39.5% of Aussie homes.
- The average Australian is a 37-year-old working mum.
- Mums working part-time spend 8 hours 34 minutes looking after the kids each day.
- 69% of Australian women control household finances.
- 55% of mums say the highlight of their week is undisturbed TV.
*Video interviews conducted with 10 working mums from Melbourne, Australia during August 2014. Supportive quantitative data was collected from Roy Morgan, ABS, The Daily Mail and Pureprofile.