Attitudes of women towards health insurance
- 91% of women are involved in researching health insurance
- 93% of women identified improvements needed to their fund
- When asked how their fund could be more helpful, 34% cited lower premiums
- One-in-seven women felt customer service needed improvement
- One-in-five women said their fund lacks value for money
Survey was conducted using the Pureprofile consumer research panel between the 1st and 3rd of April 2013, with 400 women between the ages of 25 and 55 years, located across all states/territories (excluding the Northern Territory). Results are supported by active social listening using SDL SM2.